Maime's Flog

It's my life in here. This is my lifestyle. And I will not waste it.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Good Bye Bar Crawl

To all you ladies out there, crying all alone in your room
And all you fellas, going down south...Not making it back...
May the lord bless your soul, I love you girl
That's right... I'll be gone to November.
~Wyclef Jean


As many of you, I am leaving DC til November to go to Madison, WI. I will be working to help elect progressive (read democratic) candidates up and down the ticket.

Please help me celebrate my $11K raise and come wish me farewell until I see you again in November... It's A DC BAR CRAWL


WHERE: We start at Eye Bar, go to Rumors, then Ozio, and move on to many other bars... Yes, I will be calling the bars ahead of time... we will have free cover and drink specials all nite!

WHEN: Friday, June 23

TIME: 8:30ish

RSVP: creativesecret@yahoo.com

4 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Raincouver said...

congratulations on the raise! Too bad you're leaving DC, though.

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger KassyK said...

So sad you are leaving and just found out the beach is the next night....I'm SO there. :-) Lets get drrrrty.

 
At 4:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

 
At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home